Tyler area crossover buyers looking for a fun to drive vehicle with plenty of tech gadgets will want to test drive the 2012 Nissan Rogue SV with the SL Package. Drivers will enjoy the advanced features like the Around View Monitor system and the Nissan Navigation System with a Touch Color Display. The SL Package is a step up from the Premium Package and includes the following equipment.
SL Package Contents
- 18 inch Five Split Spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- High Intensity Discharge Xenon Headlights
- Manual Headlight Levelizer
- Automatic On/Off Headlights
- Fog Lights
- Around View Monitor*
- Leather Appointed Seating
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Outside Mirrors with Timer
- Digital Bose Audio System with 8 Speakers
- ND Richbass Woofer
- Nissan Navigation System with 5 inch Color Touch Screen Monitor
- XM Nav Traffic
- Power Sliding Glass Moonroof with One Touch Open/Close and Tilt
- Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Automatic Temperature Control
The 2012 Nissan Rogue doesn’t just deliver eye catching looks and cool options it also provides plenty of safety features. Both models of the Nissan Rogue are standard with the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual stage supplemental front airbags. Other standard safety features of both models include roof mounted curtain supplemental air bags, vehicle dynamic control, traction control system, energy absorbing steering column, steel side door beams, tire pressure monitoring system and more. The 2012 Rogue also received a 5 Star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for side impact crash safety.
The 2012 Nissan Rogue offers more than meets the eye and is a solid choice for the driver that demands more than the typical crossover vehicle offers. If you haven’t taken a test drive in the impressive Nissan Rogue stop by our convenient location on the loop in Tyler. At Peltier Nissan you can count on a great deal, great selection and outstanding customer service.
*Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. May not detect every object. Always check your surroundings before moving the vehicle. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up.